Gotcha! Did you fall for our tricks? Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves ... and why should we? Though Badgers are serious when it comes to academics, the legacy of "inspired goofiness" is part of what makes UW–Madison unique.
Celebrate April Fools' Day with some of our favorite UW "news" stories from the past few years:
- Newest UW Program Offers Certificate of Mime Arts
- No More Jumping Around
- UW Astronomers Discover Structure of Milky Way
- Charlie Berens to Teach UW Ice-Fishing Course
- Breaking News: UW–Madison to Go Chancellor-Free
- Orange Is the New Red
- New App Called TerraceTime Is Union’s Response to Seating Crisis
- Government Lifts Ban on Mascot Speech
- Illinois Reclaims Its Icon
- Camp Randall–Sized Sinkhole Swallows Camp Randall
- “Comfort Badgers” Provide Temporary Distraction from Academic Pressures
Happy April Fools’ Day, Badgers!