The Wisconsin Experience is for everyone.
UW–Madison wouldn’t be the world-class institution we love without the full range of cultural, social, and personal identities that our students, staff, and alumni bring. Celebrate the diversity that makes the UW such a vibrant place — and help us ensure that every Badger feels included and valued.
- Family-Friendly Scavenger Hunt with Bucky!, Wednesday, Oct. 21 4–5 p.m. CDT
- Leadership in the New Economy (LINE): Badgers in Action (in partnership with DDEEA), Thursday, Oct. 22, 3:30–5 p.m. CDT
- Grand WI-Opening: An Inside Look into the Red Gym’s New Culture Center, Thursday, Oct. 22, 4–5 p.m. CDT
- Friday Night Fifth-Quarter, Friday, Oct. 23, 5 p.m. CDT
- Multicultural Game Night (in partnership with DDEEA), Saturday, Oct. 24, 2:45–4 p.m CDT
- RED Live Social, Saturday, Oct. 24, 7–8 p.m. CDT – Sponsored by Athletics
- UW–Madison Diversity Forum, Tuesday, Oct. 27 – Wednesday, Oct. 28th – Sponsored by the Division of Diversity, Equity, and Educational Achievement
Read how we’re planning to better serve all alumni — and improve the student experience for current Badgers as well.
Update your information with the Wisconsin Alumni Association® to stay up-to-date about future events and initiatives.
Having an event soon and looking for a sponsor? Submit an application with our online form.
News & Updates
New cultural centers provide room for Latinx and APIDA students, even if, for now, only virtually.Read More >
Oscar Suarez creates a spirit of discovery for students in Puerto Rico.Read More >
Wisconsin Law Review’s newest member initially wanted to be a teacher, but she found a new way to fight for justice.Read More >
Any Badger who knows the heart and history of activism that run so deep at UW–Madison can correctly assume that many of the brains and brushstrokes behind the work that adorns State Street have UW roots.Read More >
The new Multicultural Student Center director is navigating a big new job at a challenging time.Read More >
Cavalier Johnson ’09, the Milwaukee Common Council president shares his thoughts on racial injustice and the Black Lives Matter movement.Read More >
Eight UW alumni and leaders made the list of Wisconsin’s 48 Most Influential Asian American Leaders.Read More >
The life journey of former UW–Madison football star Montee Ball took a surprising and inspiring turn due to the COVID-19 pandemic, one that Ball says he will remember for the rest of his life.Read More >
Get to know these Badger leaders and find out how you can become a volunteer leader and help work together as a team in planning alumni activities.Read More >
Pasha Thao ’16 looks to reinvigorate groups for UW–Madison alumni of varying identities.Read More >