The success of the Twin Cities chapter depends on a network of volunteers serving in a variety of roles. No matter your interests or experience, you can serve the greater good. Attend chapter events, lend a hand to fellow alumni and students or get involved with the Twin Cities chapter board.
Why get involved, you ask? Besides strengthening your connection to the University of Wisconsin-Madison and elevating Badger Pride in the Twin Cities, you will:
- Network with fellow UW Alumni
- Raise money for scholarships
- Build marketable skills and résumé
- Plan and attend events throughout the Twin Cities
- Make friends and have fun!
Open board leadership roles
- Vice President
- Communications Chair
Needed skill sets
- Video and video editing
- Graphic design
- Event planning
- Social media gurus
- Event execution (helpful hands)
- Strategic planning
Open committee spots
- Social Media Account Manager
Ready to jump in?
Send us an email to say hello and what strikes your fancy. We can't wait to hear from you!