Official Game Watch Location Details:
The Bay Area Badgers (BAB) encompasses the University of Wisconsin (UW) Alumni and friends spanning the South Say, North Bay, East Bay and San Francisco. There are over 11,000 alumni living and working in the Bay Area. As a 100% volunteer run organization, the primary goals of the Bay Area Badgers are:
- to connect UW alumni and families together with professional, social and volunteer events
- to raise funds and distribute scholarships to deserving UW Madison students from local Bay Area high schools and communities
- to coordinate game viewing events that include numerous football (12+), hockey and basketball games every year that brings Badgers together from all over the Bay Area.
One important way we work towards our goals is partnering with local Bay Area establishments like yours. Being an Official Sponsor of the Bay Area Badgers will offer you the following benefits:
- Game watch patrons at off-peak hours: football games on Saturday mornings/afternoons; basketball games on weekday nights and Saturday/Sunday mornings/afternoons
- Exposure to 11K+ Bay Area UW alumni through regularly scheduled email blasts and facebook campaigns
- Featured ads on the Bay Area Badgers chapter website
- Your major events can be posted on our website, Twitter and Facebook upon request
- Preference for Bay Area Badgers events to be held at your establishment
What we ask of Sponsors:
We have a few expectations for establishments that are Official Sponsors of the Bay Area Badgers. A major one is that we require an adequate number of TV’s with sound tuned to Badger sporting events during official game watches - this includes all football games and select basketball and hockey games. We hope that during other Badger games (i.e., those in which an official game watch has not been promoted), you will continue to welcome Badger fans by tuning TVs to Badger games and providing sound at patrons’ request. We ask that food and drink specials be provided to Badger fans during official game watches. Creating a fun game-day atmosphere is incredibly important to us, so we also ask that sponsor bars be willing to put up provided Wisconsin decorations, play UW Band music during games, and allow activities, such as raffles, during game watches. Our organization and alumni value our relationships with “Badger-friendly” establishments, so greatly appreciate all efforts to accommodate us during Badger games and events.
Interested? Heck yes! Send us a note that you're interested with your name, location and hours of operation to email@example.com.