Conditions for Receiving University of Wisconsin Memorabilia
WAA occasionally provides UW-branded memorabilia to chapters on the following conditions:
- You understand that any memorabilia (e.g., balls, jerseys, and hats) or other item (e.g., tickets, photos, and T-shirts) that you receive from the University of Wisconsin Athletic Department (including items from student-athletes and coaches), or from any other department of the university, whether for personal use or for use as a donation to an organization you represent, regardless of whether the item has been autographed, is provided to you on the condition that you will not:
- Sell these items to any third party who may use them to raise money, directly or indirectly, to benefit any high school program, including athletics programs; or
- Exchange these items for anything of value with a third party who may use them to raise money, directly or indirectly, to benefit any high school program, including athletics programs; or
- Donate these items to any organization that may use them to raise money, directly or indirectly, to benefit any high school program, including athletics programs; or
- Give or sell these items to an organization for the purpose of auctioning or raffling them off to raise funds to provide financial assistance to high school students to attend a collegiate institution of their choice; or
- Sell, auction, raffle off, or exchange for value items that have been autographed by current or past student-athletes or coaches. These items are signed for fan enjoyment or to raise funds for certain preapproved organizations.
- You understand that your violation of this agreement will be a violation of NCAA rules, which may subject the university to penalties and may jeopardize the eligibility of the university’s student-athletes.
- You understand that if the university determines that you have breached this agreement, you may lose certain privileges offered by the university’s Department of Athletics.
If you have any questions regarding the permissible use of any item you have received, please contact your WAA staff representative.