As a Badger grad, you know that one of the best parts of UW alumnihood is sharing (read: bragging about) your Badger roots far and wide — including in the digital sphere. We want to help you deck your tech with full-on Badger Pride!
Screen Savers and Frames
Punch up your social media profile with some Badger flair!
However you pronounce the word (jifs? gifs?), GIFs take your texts and chats to a fun new level.
Want to lead that project meeting from Camp Randall? Show a prospective employer that you’re a #UWGrad? Now you can video conference in true Badger fashion. Choose your favorite photo below to download video-call backgrounds, social media cover photos, and computer and phone wallpapers!
Badger Pride Backgrounds
Instructions for Video-Conference Backgrounds:
- Download your favorite background and save it to your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Add it to your video-conferencing platform of choice as a virtual background before your next call.
- Show it off and make everyone else jealous!
- Share a screenshot of yourself with us on social media @wisalumni using #BadgerAtHome, #UWGrad, and #BadgerPride.
- Zoom video
- Microsoft Teams (application only)
- Webex (iPhone and iPad only)