Return to your Badger roots to reconnect with the UW during Homecoming Weekend. From football and friends to favorite campus places, it’s a time to relive your glory days on campus and be a part of a tradition more than 100 years in the making. Highlights include:
Friday, October 16
- Parade: Free and open to the public, watch as classic cars, floats, the UW Marching Band, and Bucky Badger bring UW cheer to the heart of campus.
- Pep Rally: Following the parade, the fun continues at the Union South with a pep rally — tradition with a millennial twist!
Saturday, October 17
- BADGER HUDDLE®: Alumni and friends are invited to a special Wisconsin-style tailgate that’s the place for Badgers to be.
- Homecoming Game: Wisconsin looks to derail the Boilermakers in this classic Big Ten clash.
Your Homecoming starts here: Saturday, October 17, 2015
If the pre-game celebration is all you need or want, learn more and buy now.
8:30–10:30 a.m. | Wisconsin Field House
Return to the UW for the time-honored tradition of Homecoming, and relive what you love about this spirited event thanks to WAA’s ready-made party! When you celebrate among Badgers, you celebrate among friends.
Every Homecoming 2015 package includes:
- One game ticket: Wisconsin vs. Purdue
- One ticket to the BADGER HUDDLE®: the official Homecoming tailgate
- One Cheer Pack: complete with Homecoming swag
Packages cost $125 per person or $115 per WAA member, and $95 per child aged 2 to 12.
Wisconsin vs. Purdue Game
Camp Randall Stadium
For questions, or to become a WAA member to receive this and other perks, call WAA toll free at 888-WIS-ALUM (947-2586).
Wisconsin Athletics Carry-In Policy
Visit uwbadgers.com for a complete guide to Camp Randall’s carry-in policy.
From student activities to alumni events and everything in between, campus is sure to be aglow with Badger spirit. Check out the current schedule of events and start planning your trip home today.