It’s off to the races for you and fellow Badgers on this thrill ride of a tour with the Wisconsin Alumni Association®. Enjoy exploring what makes the Run for the Roses a truly special event including Dawn at the Downs, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, a working horse farm, Keeneland race track, and more! Sit front and center for all the excitement on Derby Day, and take in the sights and grandeur (and hats!) at Churchill Downs. It’s an unforgettable way to experience “the most exciting two minutes in sports.” View trip brochure
- Deluxe accommodations at the Lexington Marriott City Center
- Special welcome reception, souvenirs, travel hosts, and more
- Premium, full view, grandstand tickets to Saturday’s Kentucky Derby (optional ticket upgrades are available)
- Exclusive excursions: Kentucky Bourbon Trail, Dawn at the Downs, and Kentucky Derby Museum
- Land-only tour (transportation to/from Lexington not included)
- Starting at $3,199
For questions or to make a reservation, please contact Sports and Entertainment Travel (SET) at SpecialtyTours@SportsandEntertainmentTravel.com or by phone at 1-877-295-3068.