- Who can join Badger Bridge?
- Badger Bridge is for alumni, students, and faculty/staff of UW–Madison. Members of Badger Bridge have access to great resources, including the alumni directory, jobs board, and events pages. All are great ways to reconnect with UW–Madison and fellow Badgers.
- What happened to the alumni directory?
- Badger Bridge replaced the Wisconsin Alumni Association® (WAA) directory in 2016 because of the desire for increased digital security and a better way for alumni and students to connect. The old directory was uploaded into Badger Bridge, so you can search and find anyone who was previously listed.
- Remember, our information is limited to what alumni tell us. People may be listed in the directory under out-of-date contact information.
- How do I create an account?
- Step 1: Go to bagerbridge.com. In the “Join Now” section, select either LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. We strongly recommend using your LinkedIn account because it will automatically sync your information with your Badger Bridge profile.
Step 2: If you’re joining Badger Bridge using your Facebook or LinkedIn account, enter your Facebook or LinkedIn account information and password. This will allow Badger Bridge to pull your profile information automatically, so you won’t need to provide it again. If you’re joining using an email address, enter your personal information.
Below, the left image shows the LinkedIn account sign-up page, and the right image shows the email account sign-up page.
Tip: All fields are required.
Step 3: Indicate how you are willing to help other Badgers by checking any applicable boxes.
Step 4: Explore the site, or wait for your account to be approved (takes one to two business days).
- I just joined Badger Bridge. How do I use the site?
- The site is organized into tabs. Each one allows you to do something different.
Me: Update your profile by adding information about your time at UW–Madison, adding your website, or changing your contact information.
Updates: Respond to questions from students and alumni or post questions of your own.
Album: Post pictures of your time at or after UW–Madison.
Directory: Search for old classmates, alumni working in your field, or alumni living in a particular part of the world. You can then look at their profiles, learn more about them, and see how they are willing to help fellow Badgers.
Jobs: Seek out qualified candidates by posting jobs, or learn about career opportunities for yourself.
Events: Find in-person events and activities in your area — from game watches to networking events to lectures.
- I have more questions about Badger Bridge. Who can I talk to?
- If you have additional questions regarding Badger Bridge, please email the Badger Bridge team at email@example.com or call 608-262-2551 to be directed to a team member.