Did you manage to do everything you had hoped before graduating from college? Any lingering regrets? Commencement is next month, so we've compiled this handy list of things every UW-Madison student needs to do before leaving school.
A few of these items might be limited by dietary restrictions, but we hope it helps the current crop of graduates finish their school days on a high note.
Did we miss anything? Feel free to add to the list in the comments.
10. Go oink — Have breakfast at Mickie's Dairy Bar.
9. Be a little bit vain — Take a selfie with Bucky.
8. Get Back to Nature — Hike the Arboretum.
7. Be honest — Return all that stolen dining-hall cutlery.
6. Veg out — Stroll the Saturday Farmers’ Market.
5. Go jump in the lake — Dip your toes in Lake Mendota.
4. Have a moment — Kiss someone at Picnic Point.
3. Order a slice of mac & cheese — Visit Ian’s Pizza.
2. Brain Freeze — Get Your Favorite Babcock Ice Cream.
1. Have a presidential moment — Sit in Abe’s lap.