The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA), the private fundraising and alumni relations organization for UW-Madison , is recruiting for a part-time reliable Student Assistant to work in the Mailroom. This person will assist in the daily operations of the mailroom through sorting and distribution of incoming and post outgoing mail.
- Sort and distribute
- Incoming mail for UWF/AA staff
- Post outgoing mail for staff
- Answer and process telephone calls during receptionist breaks and when in training, sporadic vacation blocks of time or events
- Stock printers and copiers
- Organize and keep track of central supply inventory and order supplies
- Assist staff in basement for their supplies/constituency supplies
- Daily run for errands– on and off campus
- Daily Finance check scanning
- Database entry for check scanning and Access Information Mgt (AIM)
- Large copy jobs/projects/binding upon request by staff
- Stuffing of mail projects
- Rearrange board and conference rooms upon request for meetings
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Hours: Tuesday: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM & Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM. Additional hours are often available during exams and UW winter & spring break.
Pay: $10.00 / hour
If you have questions please contact Denise Jelinek at firstname.lastname@example.org.