Gain hands-on HR experience supporting a mission-driven organization right on campus! The Wisconsin Foundation & Alumni Association (WFAA)*, the private nonprofit fundraising and alumni relations organization for UW-Madison, is looking for an innovative, creative, and resourceful Human Resources Intern to join the team!
We offer a flexible schedule Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 am & 5:00 pm, working approximately 15-20 hours/ week. Our office is conveniently located on campus at 1848 University Drive.
We are seeking someone to opportunity to lead a variety of HR projects supporting our entire human resources function. Examples of these include:
- Create and maintain a job description repository;
- Manage the career fair process.
- Research, create and maintain professional development resources for staff members.
- Responsible for assessment requests and distribution of results.
- Assist in the recruitment process for various roles in the organization.
- Respond to routine information inquiries as delegated; direct requests to appropriate staff.
- Provide general administrative support such as forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents and filing, as needed.
If you have questions please contact Denise Jelinek at firstname.lastname@example.org.