The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)* is looking for an intern to join our team. As an energetic and passionate fundraiser, this intern will help inspire philanthropy from alumni and friends through UW-Madison with modern marketing and fundraising tactics.
The WFAA is seeking talented students interested in connecting donors with their areas of passion through video, social media, digital, and phone connections.
- Curiosity for discovering passions that motivates people
- Great conversationalist (and listener!)
- Enthusiasm to ask for philanthropic support for world-changing ideas
- Willingness to try new things
- Campus Call experience preferred
- Current UW-Madison student
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Cultivate relationships with loyal donors
- Leverage negotiation training and rapport building skills to renew annual support at the $1,000-24,999 level
- Deepen the UW-Madison’s partnership with donors through learning what inspires them to give back.
- Collaborate with the Leadership Annual Giving team to identify and elevate donors through the pipeline
Content Curation & Delivery
- Collaborate with annual giving team to tell stories about the impact of philanthropy at the UW through video, social media, and digital platforms
- Provide student personalization to marketing tactics for leadership annual giving level donors
- Utilize SMS services to strengthen Annual Giving campaigns
- Help UW-Madison say thank you to donors through use of video messaging, personal notes, and phone calls
- Aid other efforts of the Annual Giving team
The Annual Giving Intern reports to the Badger Call Manager of the Foundation while working closely with the Leadership Annual Giving team. The role is 15-20 hours a week and has a starting wage of $13.00/hr.