The St. Louis Red Cross has a critical need for blood donations, and we know that Badgers will answer the call for help! From Monday, April 18 through Friday, May 27, donors who present to give blood or platelets at select Missouri-Illinois Blood Services Region donation centers can donate on behalf of their favorite Big Ten school. The school with the most presenting donors wins bragging rights.
To participate on behalf of the Gateway Badgers, make an appointment at or visit one of the following donation centers, put your name and "University of Wisconsin" on the signup page, and roll up your sleeve!
- Lindell Center - 4050 Lindell Blvd, St. Louis, MO
- South County Center - 9230 Watson Road, Crestwood, MO
- St. Charles County Center - 252 Mid Rivers Center, St. Peters, MO
- West County Center - 13369 Olive Blvd, Chesterfield, MO
- Fairview Heights Center - 10886 Lincoln Trail, Fairview Heights, IL
Blood collected during the Big Ten Alumni competition can help patients in need, including accident victims, cancer patients, and patients undergoing surgery. The need is constant and the gratification is instant. Thank you and On, Wisconsin!