It’s time to get the band back together! Get ready to play a little golf and a lot of music and enjoy being in each other’s company again. Join this year’s celebration with the UW Band Alumni Association and enjoy a weekend jam-packed with Badger spirit and festivities.
Schedule of Events
Friday, Sept. 15
|3 p.m.||Golf outing|
|6 p.m.||Complimentary reception: Sconnie Bar (no registration necessary)|
Saturday, Sept. 16
|6:30 a.m.||Registration — UW Band Practice Field|
|7 a.m.||Rehearsal in Lot 60|
|8 a.m.||Continued rehearsal on UW Band practice field|
|8:30 a.m.||Announcements and move to Union South (limited buses available)|
|8:45 a.m.||Union South Luncheon|
|9:30 a.m.||Alumni Band Pregame Concert at Union South|
|10:05 a.m.||Line up for Run-On (you must have a wristband to march)|
|10:20 a.m.||Run-On! Eat a Rock.|
|10:30 a.m.||Storage of Instruments in Field House (in and out of the FH expediently please)|
|11 a.m.||Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern: 11 a.m. CDT kickoff|
|After Game||Removal of Instruments in Field House (must be out 30 min after game)|
|2 p.m.||Postgame party at Union South|
- $35: annual UWBAA contribution
- $15: annual UWBAA contribution for new grads (2022 and 2023)
- $80: Friday Golf Outing
- $25: Saturday Lunch at Union South
- $30: Game ticket for alumni band member
- Link to purchase a ticket and guest ticket will be available once you have registered.
- All alumni band members will receive the opportunity to purchase $30 football tickets for the game on Saturday, September 16 vs. Georgia Southern at 11am.
- There is a limit of two (2) tickets per alumni band member.
- All tickets will seated together at the time of ordering tickets.
- Should you want to sit with others, please order your tickets at the same time, using the purchase by seat tab to select seats on the map.
- All of the tickets available are located in upper deck section KK.
- Tickets will be delivered digitally as mobile tickets at the time of purchase.
- Deadline to place order is Monday, September 11 at 4pm.
- If you have any questions regarding tickets, please email Sarah Babler from the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office.
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association will hold this event in accordance with all local public health guidance. Mask usage is welcome but not required. Participants who are sick are asked to stay home to help keep our Badger community safe and healthy. If conditions require a change to this event, you will be notified via email or phone call.