Join the WAA: San Antonio-South Texas Chapter and San Antonio MSU alumni for the 25th Annual Big Ten Alumni Picnic, cornhole tournament, and scholarship fundraiser!
- Picnic only:
- $5/child aged 12 and under
- $20/adult (day of)
- Picnic and Cornhole:
- $25/adult (day of)
Register in advance using our PayPal. Please include name and email address in the notes section. You may also register with your club and save $5 per person!
Payments made the day of the event must be in cash or by check. No refunds, as this is a fundraiser.
Bring to Contribute
- Your own beverages (no glass) and coolers
- Food drive donations for the collection competition, non-perishable food items
- Which school will take the Golden Jug from last year’s winners, OSU?
- A food item to share, based on your last name:
- A-H= Desserts; I-P= Appetizers; Q-Z = Side Dish
- Your cornhole board set (You’ll get a special gift, and it makes the tourney faster!)
Register by October 17 to your club representative (only if you didn’t use PayPal).
Questions? Email Ron Mundstock or call (210)843-7587.
The WAA: San Antonio-South Texas Chapter will follow the latest public health guidance from local authorities and the CDC to ensure the health and safety of our guests for this in-person event. We encourage participants to wear masks while indoors, regardless of vaccination status. If changing conditions or local guidelines require changes to the event, we will update you via email or phone call.