Rose Bowl packages — SOLD OUT
Do more than watch the bowl: live the experience. Travel on the Official Badger Bowl Tour to get in the middle of all the action. It’s the best way to feel like part of the team.
With a variety of packages designed to meet your needs, choose the only tour that offers:
- Convenience: sit back, relax, and leave the details to us
- Perks: receive the full MVP treatment throughout
- Access: score admission to exclusive bowl events
- Camaraderie: surround yourself in Badger spirit with fellow fans
The Wisconsin Alumni Association® (WAA) is the official travel provider for the University of Wisconsin–Madison and UW Athletics.
BADGER HUDDLE® Tailgate
Get a jump on the excitement surrounding the Rose Bowl at the official UW tailgate. It’s the only way to get the total Wisconsin tailgate experience and turn Pasadena into Madison west as you enjoy:
- A Wisconsin-style menu of classic tailgate foods (vegan and gluten free options also available)
- Hosted beer, wine, soft drinks, and water
- Live entertainment
- Special appearances by Bucky Badger, the UW Marching Band, and the UW Spirit Squad
- And more
Badger Pep Rally
Details coming soon.
Rose Bowl Bash
Tuesday, Dec. 31
10 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Block, 700 S Flower St., Los Angeles, CA
The Rose Bowl Bash is free to the public and includes a beer garden, games, exclusive Rose Bowl Game merchandise, photo activations that include the Rose Bowl Game trophy, and entertainment—including a DJ booth and participation from team bands and cheer squads. Other local merchants will also be available to attendees. Learn More
Bowl Game Tickets
For Rose Bowl ticket information, visit UW Bowl Central.
Badger Bowl Gear
Check out the UW Alumni Store for the latest Badger bowl wear.
- Must I be a UW–Madison graduate or Wisconsin Alumni Association member to travel on WAA’s Official Badger Bowl Tour?
- No! Everyone is welcome to travel with WAA: alumni, students, WAA members, family members, fans, and friends.
- How do I make a reservation?
- You can make a reservation by calling our travel provider, Sports and Entertainment Travel (SET) at 877-295-3068, or booking online at waafantravel.com.
- Can I change or cancel my tour reservation?
- Once your reservation has been made, it is nonrefundable. Any name changes or changes to package arrangements made after registration may result in a charge per change. Cancellation Policy
- May I arrive early to and/or stay longer after the actual tour?
- Yes, as long as you purchase a land-only tour. Simply request the additional nights you’d like when booking your tour.
- What if I need to fly to the bowl destination from somewhere other than Madison?
- You may book your flight independently from any airport and join the tour at the hotel by purchasing a land-only package.
- When will I know the times of the charter flights?
- Departure times will not be known until a week prior to departure. As soon as schedules are finalized, our travel provider (SET) will send an email to all confirmed passengers. Please be available to fly at any time on the designated days.
- How will I get from the airport to the hotel?
- If you purchase a charter-air tour package, transfers will be provided upon your arrival and on the day of departure. If you purchase a land-only package, transportation to the hotel is on your own, and your tour-package offerings will begin upon arrival at your hotel.
- Can you accommodate my mobility issues?
- Please notify SET immediately at 877-295-3068. SET will make every effort to accommodate any mobility issues, but some walking is inherent in all tours to sporting events. For this particular tour, travelers should be comfortable walking, or maneuvering their own mobility vehicle, for more than a mile. If you use a wheelchair, please have a responsible companion with you. If you will need accessible seating at the game, please notify SET when you book your trip.
- What if I have more questions?
- Please call our travel provider, Sports and Entertainment Travel at 877-295-3068.
- Where are the seats located in the football stadium?
- If you are purchasing your tickets with a tour package, seating locations will be known when WAA receives the tickets from the Wisconsin Athletics ticket office roughly two weeks prior to departure.
- May I sit with my friends?
- Most likely. If your friends booked the Official Badger Bowl Tour independently from you, just let us know their names, and we’ll make every effort to seat you next to each other for the game. If your friends are traveling on their own or through another tour provider, we cannot control seating.
- Can I just purchase a ticket to the bowl game?
- WAA is only offering tickets to the BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate and tour packages. WAA has a limited number of Rose Bowl game tickets available to those who are purchasing the WAA travel package.
- Donors to Wisconsin Athletics and football season-ticket holders should request bowl tickets through the UW Department of Athletics. Please make your request by 12 p.m. central time on Monday, December 9. Tickets go on-sale to the general public on Tuesday, December 10 at 12 p.m. central time. For more information, visit uwbowlcentral.com.
- What is the bowl’s ticket policy for children?
- All persons attending the 106th Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual must have a full-price reserved seat ticket for admission. Lap passes are not issued for children. Visit tournamentofroses.com for more information.
BADGER HUDDLE Tailgate
- How do I receive BADGER HUDDLE ticket(s) purchased through the Wisconsin Alumni Association?
- If you purchase BADGER HUDDLE tickets on or before December 17 we can mail them to you, or you can pick them up on the day of the event at the entrance to the BADGER HUDDLE. You will make this choice during registration. If you choose to have your tickets mailed, we will mail them via USPS Priority Express on December 18 or 19, to the address provided during registration. The estimated delivery time is one to two business days.
- Must I buy BADGER HUDDLE tickets separately if I’m on the tour?
- No. BADGER HUDDLE tickets are included in every tour package.
- How is the price for the BADGER HUDDLE determined?
- We factor in the all-you-can-eat food; included beverages; musical entertainment; appearances by Bucky Badger, the UW Marching Band, and the UW Spirit Squad; and additional bowl activities that surround the tailgate when we determine the ticket price for the BADGER HUDDLE. Our intent is for the resulting cost to be far less than what an individual would need to pay to replicate such an experience. We believe that the BADGER HUDDLE — the only official Wisconsin pregame tailgate event — offers a great value for the price of admission.
- What food and beverages will be served at the BADGER HUDDLE?
- You can expect Johnsonville brats, BBQ beef brisket sliders, nachos, popcorn, doughnuts, and dessert. A vegan option will be available. Also included in the ticket price will be hosted beer, wine, soda, and water. Menu subject to change.
- Can I purchase my BADGER HUDDLE ticket on the day of the event?
- It is not unusual for the BADGER HUDDLE to sell out prior to Game Day. We cannot guarantee ticket availability on the day of the event and recommend that you purchase in advance.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Because of the commitment for products and services that WAA must make, there are no refunds for bowl game tickets or BADGER HUDDLE tickets. All bowl game ticket and BADGER HUDDLE ticket sales are final. Cancellation Policy
- Is parking included with my ticket to the BADGER HUDDLE?
- Parking is not included. Please visit the Rose Bowl website for Information on parking.
- Will I be allowed to come and go at the BADGER HUDDLE?
- Yes, if you need to leave and reenter you will receive a handstamp.
- How far is the stadium from the BADGER HUDDLE?
- Less than a half mile walk.
- What are the hours of the BADGER HUDDLE?
- 10 a.m.–1 p.m. PT