BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate — hosted by the Wisconsin Alumni Association®
4 to 6:30 p.m. ET. Kickoff is 7 p.m. ET
Attend the official Wisconsin pregame party before the Badgers battle the Bulls in the season opener. By bringing the best of Madison to South Florida, including your favorite Wisconsin foods and tunes — and Bucky’s unpredictable antics — this Huddle tailgate is sure to be a big hit.
- Enjoy a Wisconsin-style buffet featuring Johnsonville brats, hamburgers, smoked chicken, mac and cheese, baked beans, chips, coleslaw, fruit salad, cookies, and brownies.
- Beer, wine, soda, and water are also included.
- Special appearances by Bucky Badger and the UW Spirit Squad.
- And more!
Day-of-Game Packages (includes a game ticket and a Huddle ticket)
Add to the excitement by getting a Day-of-Game Package. that include:
- BADGER HUDDLE tailgate ticket
- Game ticket in the Wisconsin-designated area of the visitor section (235)
- Huddle tailgate: $65 per adult; $25 per child aged 3–12
- Day-of-Game Package: $150 per adult; $105 per child aged 3–12
To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into Raymond James Stadium, please review the stadium’s carry-in policy. Also note that the stadium’s child ticket policy states that children ages three (3) and under are free as long as they do not take up a seat.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that the BADGER HUDDLE tailgate will enforce the same carry-in policy as the stadium’s (see link above).
Parking is located across the street (east) from George M. Steinbrenner Field and is adjacent to Raymond James Stadium. Entrances to parking lots 1, 2, and 4 are located off Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and N. Himes Avenue.
Questions? Contact WAA at email@example.com, 608-262-2551, or toll free at 888-947-2586.
In the event you need to cancel your BADGER HUDDLE or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.