BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate — hosted by the Wisconsin Alumni Association®
Huddle begins 3 and a half hours before kickoff. Kickoff is TBD.
Attend the official Wisconsin pregame party before the Badgers battle the Buckeyes in a clash of Big Ten powers. By bringing the best of Madison to Columbus, including your favorite Wisconsin foods and tunes — and Bucky’s unpredictable antics — this Huddle tailgate is sure to be a big hit.
- Enjoy a Wisconsin-style menu and complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Special appearances by Bucky Badger and the UW Spirit Squad
- And more
Day-of-Game Packages (includes a game ticket and a Huddle ticket)
Add to the excitement by getting a Day-of-Game Package. that include:
- BADGER HUDDLE tailgate ticket
- Game ticket in the Wisconsin-designated area of the visitor section (specific location TBD)
- Huddle tailgate: $65 per adult; $25 per child aged 3–12
- Day-of-Game Package: $245 per adult; $200 per child aged 3–12
Madison-area fans, thanks to a special United Airlines flight, you can now fly direct to Columbus to be part of this tour.
To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into Ohio Stadium, please review the stadium’s carry-in policy. Also, please note the child ticket policy which you can find under the stadium’s admissions policy.
Parking around Ohio Stadium and The Fawcett Center is on a first-come, first-served basis and requires a parking fee. Please see parking information for details.
IMPORTANT: Transportation to Ohio Stadium following the tailgate is on your own. (The Fawcett Center is approximately one mile from the stadium.) View a map of the surrounding area.
Questions? Contact WAA at firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-262-2551, or toll free at 888-947-2586.
In the event you need to cancel your BADGER HUDDLE or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.