The Ark Association accepts donations of money; food; beverages; clothing; necessities; bags; blankets; plastic storage bins; masking tape; permanent markers; paper plates; plastic utensils; paper cups; and vehicles, trailers, etc., for distribution to the homeless or for use in serving the homeless.
- 1 p.m. Arrival and setup at Roosevelt Park in front of the old Michigan Train Station on Michigan Avenue in Corktown. Unload the trailer and set up tables, clothing bins, and food for distribution.
- 1:30 p.m. Distribute clothing and necessities to the homeless with the Ark Association and Karen Robak-Gates.
- 2 p.m. Serve hot meal and visit
- 3 p.m. Pack up and load trailer
- 3:30 p.m. Badger Meetup at Mercury Burger Bar or a nearby brewery!