Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a special presentation:
Healing Communities through Conscientious Inclusion
- LaVar Charleston MS’07, PhD’10 — Assistant Vice Chancellor of Student Diversity Engagement and Success at UW–Whitewater
- Richard Halverson — UW–Madison Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, Associate Dean for Innovation and Partnerships at the School of Education
The program will be a discussion with Forward under 40 Award recipient LaVar Charleston. Forward under 40 recognizes alumni under the age of 40 who are outstanding examples of living the Wisconsin Idea — the idea that this public university exists to serve the public good. The discussion will be moderated by Richard Halverson.
If you no longer live in Madison, find a Founders’ Day event near you.
- $25 per person
- $20 per person for WAA members
- $15 per person for 2009–18 grads
- 5:30 p.m. | Check-in and registration
- 6:30 p.m. | Program
Register by February 1, 2019.
Please enter the building at 650 N. Lake Street. The best parking options are at the Lake Street ramp, Lot 46 (corner of University and Lake) and Lot 6 (under the Helen C. White building).
If you have questions regarding directions, accessibility, or other event details, contact Nancy Powell.