The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA) comprises the University of Wisconsin Foundation — the university’s official fundraising organization — and the Wisconsin Alumni Association, which links alumni with the university and each other.
WFAA is always interested in recruiting talented and committed individuals to fill open positions. Whether working in development, stewardship, alumni relations, administration, information technology, marketing, communications, or finance, we are passionate about what we do. We know that our work with donors, alumni, and campus partners helps to ensure that students can obtain a world-class education and may lead to the university’s next great discovery.
We offer competitive salary and benefits in an environment that is inspiring, creative, and respectful.
Positions Currently Open
Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association is actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Digital Producer
- Engagement Program Specialist
- Director / Associate Director of Development UW-Carbone Cancer Center University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Ice Cream Commander & Truck Driver Position
- Director / Senior Director of Development, School of Nursing
- Administrative Support Coordinator, Medical Divison
- Program Coordinator – International Relations
- Director of Development, University of Wisconsin Libraries
- Financial Analyst
- Development Program Specialist
- Director of Development for Foundation Relations School of Education
- Director of Development, College of Letters & Science
- Gift Processing Analyst
- Prospect Development Analyst
- Chapter and Regional Relations Manager