The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA) comprises the University of Wisconsin Foundation — the university’s official fundraising organization — and the Wisconsin Alumni Association, which links alumni with the university and each other.
WFAA is always interested in recruiting talented and committed individuals to fill open positions. Whether working in development, stewardship, alumni relations, administration, information technology, marketing, communications, or finance, we are passionate about what we do. We know that our work with donors, alumni, and campus partners helps to ensure that students can obtain a world-class education and may lead to the university’s next great discovery.
We offer competitive salary and benefits in an environment that is inspiring, creative, and respectful.
Positions Currently Open
Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association is actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Director of Development, Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
- Prospect Development Analyst
- Managing Director, Creative
- Alumni Advocacy Programming Intern
- Investment Compliance and Reporting Analyst
- Recruitment Program Manager
- Director of Legal Affairs
- Fund Revenue Analyst
- Prospect Research Analyst
- Assistant Director of Legal Affairs