The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA) comprises the University of Wisconsin Foundation — the university’s official fundraising organization — and the Wisconsin Alumni Association, which links alumni with the university and each other.
WFAA is always interested in recruiting talented and committed individuals to fill open positions. Whether working in development, stewardship, alumni relations, administration, information technology, marketing, communications, or finance, we are passionate about what we do. We know that our work with donors, alumni, and campus partners helps to ensure that students can obtain a world-class education and may lead to the university’s next great discovery.
We offer competitive salary and benefits in an environment that is inspiring, creative, and respectful.
Positions Currently Open
Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association is actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Annual Giving Intern
- Administrative Program Manager
- Digital Experience Strategist
- Development Program Specialist, Campus Wide Initiatives
- Senior Project Manager, IT
- Development Program Specialist, School of Human Ecology
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving
- Associate Director of Development, College of Engineering
- Associate Director of Development, School of Business
- Director of Development, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Director of Development, University of Wisconsin Hillel
- Associate Director of Development, School of Nursing
- Marketing Coordinator
- Managing Director, Communications
- Director of Development, College of Letters & Science
- Data Analytics Intern
- International Alumni Relations Program Intern
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Solutions Developer