The deadline for nominations is August 1, 2019.
Both self-nominations and nominations of others are welcome. On, Wisconsin!
Requirements of award winners
- UW-degreed alumnus/alumna (bachelor’s, master’s, or professional)
- Must be under 40 years of age prior to January 1, 2020
- Willing to have a photo taken and published in promotional materials, both in print and online
Winners must exemplify the Wisconsin Idea. The selection committee will judge this based on the following criteria:
- Achievements in their volunteer and/or professional life
- Uniqueness and impact of achievements for someone of their age
- Impact they’ve made in their area of focus (in their field or community)
- Current ties to the UW
- Demonstrated Badger spirit in terms of energy, initiative, creativity and drive in their accomplishments