Earn more cash back for the things you buy most, and a $100 cash rewards bonus after qualifying purchases.
Apply for the new BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card (Bucky version or Bascom version) for the Wisconsin Alumni Association that rewards customers with cash back on all of their purchases, all while helping to support Wisconsin Alumni Association initiatives. In addition to earning cash rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the Wisconsin Alumni Association at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card for the Wisconsin Alumni Association, with a $100 cash rewards bonus offer:
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- 2% cash back at grocery stores
- 3% cash back on gas
- The 2% cash back on grocery store purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases applies to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.§
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases within the first 90 days.*
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There’s no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem cash back into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
*For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of these credit cards, or to apply, click on one of the “Learn More” links above and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
§ Grocery store and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
WAA Debit Card
Show your Badger Pride with each check you write and every swipe of your Wisconsin Alumni Association Debit Card. You can provide valuable financial support for alumni and student programs with the Debit Card purchases you make. Plus, Bank of America will make a contribution to the alumni association for every eligible checking account opened.
Maintain Financial Health
Get the scoop on maintaining your financial health at bettermoneyhabits.com.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.