WAA membership benefits include priority access to the Capitol Lakes’ continuum of care and retirement living options, the ability to participate in lifelong learning events and access to many other Capitol Lakes programs and amenities. WAA members may also benefit from participation in health and wellness programs offered at the Capitol Lakes Aquatic and Wellness Center.
Capitol Lakes Aquatic and Wellness Center / WAA Membership benefits include:
- Complimentary one week trial membership
- Complimentary new member wellness assessment ($50.00 value)
- Complimentary first-month membership with a one-year membership commitment ($50.00 value)
- WAA members receive the class package at basic membership rates ($10.00 per month value)
- Plus $10.00 per month WAA member discount
- ADDITIONAL discounts may apply including Health Network Discount ($5.00/month off) and Couples Discount ($5.00/month off per person)
- Unlimited use of aquatic and wellness equipment and facilities
- Unlimited class participation
- Free parking for all aquatic and wellness members
Proof of WAA membership is required.
For more information, contact:
Capitol Lakes Aquatic and Wellness Center Director
333 W. Main St.
Madison, WI 53703