(1-2) Bucky Badger and the Badger Band welcomed guests on the red carpet.
(3) Guests were greeted with the evening's signature cocktail: the Sesquitini, a mix of vodka, pomegranate and lime concocted exclusively for the Red Tie Gala by Steenbocks on Orchard, and (4) dined on a variety of delicious and creative hors d'oeuvres, including these shrimp paired with a pipette of cocktail sauce.
(5-6) The Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery was transformed with innovative and interesting lighting fixtures and floral arrangements.
(7) WAA Facebook Contest Winners Pat Daley '05 and Cynthia Bush '05.
(8-9) Dancing the night away to the sounds of the North Coast Orchestra.
(10) Guests went home with commemorative keepsake photos (gallery coming soon!)
(11) Guests pause to explore an interactive photo display highlighting 150 years of Badger spirit.
(12) Brewers fans took a break from dancing and dining to watch Game 5.
(13) A once-in-a-lifetime celebration of UW-Madison alumni!