Home Field AdvantageAugust–December, 2013
A WAA Member exclusive! Home Field Advantage packages are available for every home football game and include game tickets, deluxe hotel accommodations and a special welcome packet.
Arizona State Football Trip
September 12–15, 2013
Football season heats up quick this year thanks to Wisconsin’s early match-up at Arizona State. Outside of Madison, there may be no better place to catch the Badgers than Phoenix, Arizona. It’s the ultimate vacation destination!
- Amazing Accommodations: The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is a luxurious desert oasis. Indulge in a full-service spa, championship golf links, award-winning dining and upscale shopping.
- Exclusive WAA Member Perks: For the first time we're offering members-only discounts on desirable resort amenities.
- Outstanding Optional Tours: Visit Taliesin West from Wisconsin's own Frank Lloyd Wright, or take the Sedona, Jerome and Montezuma Castle Tour.
- Great Game Day Excitement: Just when you think your Arizona vacation couldn't get any better, we've got your entire game day experience covered — so you can cheer the Badgers to victory!
- Learn more and book today!
Arizona State Opportunities for Local Alumni
Opportunities for local alumni in or near Arizona are yet to come. Please stay tuned for more information.
Badger Football Road Trip — Invading Illinois
October 18–20, 2013
Badger fans: join WAA on its first-ever road trip to Champaign to catch the border battle between Wisconsin and Illinois. You’ll have double the fun, as you cruise through the Land of Lincoln on a double-decker deluxe coach bus packed with Badger spirit! Trip also includes:
Book today! Contact WAA's Sheri Hicks at (608) 262-9521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refreshments, snacks and entertainment on the bus
- Overnight accommodations at the Hawthorn Suites, two blocks from Memorial Stadium
- Hot buffet breakfast each morning
- Pre-game BADGER HUDDLE® ticket
- Game ticket in the Wisconsin section
Minnesota Hotel Block
November 22–23, 2013
(Two night stay NOT required)
WAA has secured a block of rooms for Badger fans at the Commons Hotel, within walking distance from TCF Bank Stadium, for the weekend of the Wisconsin vs. Minnesota game on November 23, 2013. Click here to make your reservations and receive WAA’s special rate of $144 per night (plus tax). Or, call the hotel at (612) 379-8888 or toll free at (800) 822-6757 and ask for the WAA special room block rate. Room rates are guaranteed until October 23, 2013 or as space is available. Book today!
Should the Wisconsin Football team be eligible for post-season play, travel on the Official Badger Bowl Tour brought to you by the Wisconsin Alumni Association and Wisconsin Athletics.