Consider this your one-stop Badger shop to get game ready before Wisconsin’s first-ever battle at BYU.
You can score:
BADGER HUDDLE® Tailgate Ticket
- Ticket to the official Wisconsin tailgate includes tasty eats and treats, drinks, entertainment, Bucky and the UW Spirit Squad, and loads of UW spirit.
- Cost: $55 per adult, $25 per child aged 2–12
- HUDDLE is from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. MT. Kickoff is at 1:30 p.m. MT
Complete Day-of-Game Package
- Includes a game ticket in the Wisconsin section and a Huddle tailgate ticket.
- Cost: $150 per adult, $120 per child aged 3–12
Deadline to purchase is September 11, 2017.
Huddle Parking Details
For your convenience, please visit the Convention Center’s parking page for an overview of the parking options available when attending the BADGER HUDDLE®.
Important: Due to city ordinances, the Huddle must be held off campus, and there will not be a shuttle from the Huddle to the stadium.Please use one of the following methods to reach the stadium: stadium-area parking, city bus, City Taxi Utah, Yellow Cab of Utah, Uber, Lyft, or walking (two miles to stadium).
Stadium Carry-In Policy
Please review the LaVell Edwards Stadium policies to ensure a spirited but safe experience.
Questions? Contact WAA at email@example.com, 608-262-2551, or 888-WIS-ALUM (947-2586).