Badger fans, show the Cornhuskers how to tackle a Big Ten football Game Day. Join WAA® at either the BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate or with a complete Day-of-Game package.
Celebrate the Wisconsin way at the BADGER HUDDLE®, the official Wisconsin tailgate packed with food, fun, and festivities. It’s the place for Badger fans to play.
- Tasty eats and thirst quenchers
- Fun for all ages: spirited activities and entertainment
- Special appearances by Bucky Badger and the UW Spirit Squad
- Begins three hours before game time and ends 30 minutes prior to kickoff
- PRICE: $45 per person and $25 per child aged 12 and younger
Keep the party going by getting a complete Day-of-Game Package.
- Includes a ticket to the Huddle and a game ticket in the Wisconsin section
- PRICE: $160 per person and $140 per child aged 12 and younger
Deadline to purchase is October 3.
In the event you need to cancel your BADGER HUDDLE or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.
There are several parking ramps in and around the Graduate Hotel for your convenience.
Clear bag policy
To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into Memorial Stadium, please review the stadium’s carry-in policy here.
Need a place to stay?
A group of rooms at The Lincoln Marriot Cornhusker Hotel has been reserved for Badger fans. Simply reserve online here or by calling 888-236-2427 and ask for the Wisconsin Alumni Association room block. Reservations must be made by September 6, 2017.