Badger fans, show the Golden Gophers how to tackle Game Day the Wisconsin way. Join WAA® at either the BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate or with a complete Day-of-Game package.
Pohle’s Badger Blast
Celebrate at Pohle’s Badger Blast tailgate, one of the largest UW parties held outside of Madison for more than 40 years running. Packed with food, fun, and festivities, it’s the tailgate for Badger fans to play.
- Tasty eats and treats, plus complimentary beer and soda, served concession style
- Festive, Wisconsin-style entertainment featuring the UW Marching Band
- Appearances by Bucky Badger and the UW Spirit Squad
- Connections with one of the country’s largest and most spirited alumni chapters
- Begins three hours before game time and ends 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
- PRICE: $45 per person and $25 per child aged 12 and younger if purchased by November 22. After that date, tickets cost $50 and $30, respectively.
Keep the party going by getting a complete Day-of-Game Package.
- Includes a ticket to Pohle’s Badger Blast and a game ticket in the Wisconsin section
- PRICE: $130 per person and $110 per child aged 12 and younger
In the event you need to cancel your tailgate or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.
There are numerous parking options, including at the Minneapolis Armory, on surrounding streets, and in area lots.
You may then want to consider taking the Green line (only two blocks from Pohle’s Badger Blast) to and from TCF Stadium. Buy your rail tickets here, too!
Clear bag policy
To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into TCF Stadium, please review the stadium’s bag policy here.
Need a place to stay?
A group of rooms at The Commons Hotel has been reserved for Badger fans. Simply reserve online here or by calling 612-379-8888 and ask for the Wisconsin Alumni Association room block. Reservations must be made by November 1, 2017.
Thank you to our sponsors
508 Bar + Restaurant
Country Hearth Bread
The Wisconsin Alumni Association® (WAA) and the WAA: Twin Cities Chapter proudly host Pohle’s Badger Blast.