Wisconsin fans: show Indiana how Badgers tackle a Big Ten football Game Day. Join WAA at the BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate or score a complete Day-of-Game package.
Celebrate the Wisconsin way at the BADGER HUDDLE, the official Wisconsin tailgate packed with food, fun, and festivities. It’s the place for Badger fans to play. Note: this is an outdoor event with limited seating and no cover.
- Tasty eats and thirst quenchers — featuring a menu of Wisconsin favorites like Johnsonville brats, and includes complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Special appearances by Bucky Badger and the UW Spirit Squad
- Begins three hours before game time and ends 30 minutes prior to kickoff
- PRICE: $25 per person, $15 per child aged 12 and under
- The BADGER HUDDLE will be in the Purple lot. Look for Wisconsin flags and banners. For more details, please check out this stadium map.
Day-of-Game Packages — SOLD OUT
Keep the party going by getting a complete Day-of-Game Package.
- Includes a ticket to the Huddle and a game ticket in the Wisconsin section
- PRICE: $80 per person, $65 per child aged 12 and under
- Day-of-Game Packages are now sold out.
Deadline to purchase is October 27.
In the event you need to cancel your BADGER HUDDLE or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.
Parking is available at Memorial Stadium. Enter Gates 10/11 in the Purple lot where the tailgate will be held (look for Wisconsin flags and banners). For more details, please use this stadium parking map.
To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into Memorial Stadium, please review the stadium’s informational guide and policies here.
Thank you to our sponsor
Thank you to the WAA: Indianapolis Chapter for proudly hosting this event.