Wisconsin fans: show Illinois how Badgers tackle a Big Ten football Game Day. Join WAA at the BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate, or score a complete Day-of-Game Package.
8 to 10:30 a.m. CT. Kickoff is 11 a.m. CT.
Celebrate the Wisconsin way at the BADGER HUDDLE, the official Wisconsin tailgate packed with food, fun, and festivities. It’s the place for Badger fans to play.
- Tasty eats and thirst quenchers: a full buffet, including Wisconsin brats and Wisconsin beer
- Fun for all ages: spirited activities and entertainment
- Special appearances by Bucky Badger and the UW Spirit Squad
- Price: $37 per person and $20 per child aged 3-12
- Deadline to purchase is October 20, 2017.
Keep the party going by getting a complete Day-of-Game Package.
- Includes a ticket to the Huddle and a game ticket in the Wisconsin section
- Price: $90 per person and $70 per child aged 3-12
- Important: Infant and Toddler Ticket Policy – Children ages two and under are allowed to enter the stadium at a discounted ticket price. For additional information, please visit fightingillini.com
- Deadline to purchase is September 22, 2017.
WAA Heart of Illinois Chapter – Roundtrip Bus Transportation
Transportation from Peoria, Morton, and Normal to the BADGER HUDDLE®. Bus transportation is $43 per person.
- 6 a.m. — Bus departs Peoria, IL (Shoppes at Grand Prairie, near Old Chicago Pizza)
- 6:30 a.m. — Bus picks up in Morton, IL (Walmart parking lot)
- 7 a.m. — Bus pickups at Normal, IL (Schnuck’s Grocery Store parking lot)
- 8 a.m. — Arrival at BADGER HUDDLE®
Bus departs from the Hilton Garden Inn one hour after football game completion.
Deadline to purchase bus transportation is October 22, 2017.
In the event you must cancel your BADGER HUDDLE or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.
Free parking is available at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel for your convenience.
To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into Memorial Stadium, please review the stadium’s informational guide and policies here.
Need a place to stay?
Check out the availability at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel — the location of the BADGER HUDDLE — and check in to a convenient way to enjoy a Badger Game Day. Reserve online here. Please note: There are a limited number of rooms available at a lower rate, so use the code BADGER when booking.
Thank you to our sponsor
Thank you to the WAA: Heart of Illinois Chapter for proudly hosting this event.