Wisconsin fans: show Illinois how Badgers tackle a Big Ten football Game Day. Join WAA at the BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate or score a complete Day-of-Game package.
Celebrate the Wisconsin way at the BADGER HUDDLE, the official Wisconsin tailgate packed with food, fun, and festivities. It’s the place for Badger fans to play.
- Tasty eats and thirst quenchers — featuring a full buffet including Wisconsin brats, and Wisconsin beer
- Fun for all ages: spirited activities and entertainment
- Special appearances by Bucky Badger and the UW Spirit Squad
- Begins three hours before game time and ends 30 minutes prior to kickoff
- Price: $37 per person and $20 per child aged 12 and younger
Keep the party going by getting a complete Day-of-Game Package.
- Includes a ticket to the Huddle and a game ticket in the Wisconsin section
- Price: $90 per person and $70 per child aged 12 and younger
Deadline to purchase is September 22, 2017.
In the event you need to cancel your BADGER HUDDLE or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.
Free parking is available at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel for your convenience.
To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into Memorial Stadium, please review the stadium’s informational guide and policies here.
Need a place to stay?
Check out the availability at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel — the location of the BADGER HUDDLE — and check in to a convenient way to enjoy a Badger game day. Reserve online here.
Thank you to our sponsor Miller Brewing, and to the Wisconsin Alumni Association and the WAA: Heart of Illinois Chapter for proudly hosting this event.