Badger fans, the party’s back home! Show the Terrapins how to tackle a Big Ten football Game Day. Join WAA® at either the BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate or with a complete Day-of-Game package.
8:30 to 10:30 a.m. CT. Kickoff is 11 a.m. CT
Celebrate the Wisconsin way at the BADGER HUDDLE®, the official Wisconsin tailgate packed with food, fun, and festivities. It’s the place for Badger fans to play.
- Tasty eats and thirst quenchers
- Fun for all ages: spirited activities and entertainment
- Special appearances by the UW Marching Band, Bucky Badger, and UW Spirit Squad
- PRICE: $25 per WAA member, $35 per nonmember, $15 per child aged 2–12
Keep the party going by getting a complete Day-of-Game Package.
- Includes a ticket to the Huddle and a game ticket in the Wisconsin section
- PRICE: $120 per WAA member, $130 per nonmember, and $105 per child aged 2–12
Deadline to purchase is October 19.
In the event you need to cancel your BADGER HUDDLE or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.
Parking is a challenge in and around the Field House and Camp Randall on Game Day. Visit the Wisconsin Athletics Travel Center page for information on parking options, parking maps, shuttle bus service, and more.
To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into the Field House and Camp Randall Stadium, please review the stadium’s carry-in policy here.