Badger fans, turn the Orange Bowl red by banding together at the BADGER HUDDLE® pregame tailgate, and cheering on Wisconsin with complete Day-of-Game Packages.
BADGER HUDDLE tailgate
4:30–7 p.m. ET. Kickoff is 8 p.m. ET.
Badger fans, show those Hurricanes how to tackle game day the Wisconsin way. Get game ready for Wisconsin’s first-ever appearance in the Orange Bowl at the BADGER HUDDLE® — packed with food, fun, and festivities, it’s the place for Badger fans to play. Score you individual tickets now to the official Wisconsin tailgate that includes:
- Tasty eats and thirst quenchers — featuring a menu of Wisconsin favorites like Johnsonville brats, and includes complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Live musical entertainment
- Face painters
- Special appearances by Wisconsin athletics personalities and Bucky Badger
- Entertainment by the UW Marching Band and the UW Spirit Squad
- Price: $115 per person and $60 for kids aged 2-12
Day-of-Game Packages: SOLD OUT
Score the whole enchilada with a Day-of-Game Package.
- Includes a game ticket in the Wisconsin section and a BADGER HUDDLE tailgate ticket.
- Price: $225 per person and $170 for kids aged 2-12
Hurry, order your tickets now because Badger bowl tailgates commonly sell out and space is limited (2,000 max. capacity). We can’t guarantee walk-up sales on the day of the bowl. Deadline to purchase is December 25.
In the event you need to cancel your BADGER HUDDLE or Day-of-Game Package purchase, please review WAA’s cancellation policy.
Parking is available at Hard Rock Stadium. For more details, please use this stadium parking map.
- To allow for a safe and speedy entrance into Hard Rock Stadium, please review the stadium’s clear bag policy here.
- Additional answers to stadium questions can be found on the site’s FAQ page.
Questions? Contact WAA at email@example.com, 608-262-2551, or toll free at 888-947-2586.