Official Badger Bowl Tour
Packages on sale now!
Make the call now: travel with the Wisconsin Alumni Association on the Official Badger Bowl Tour. And catch the team when it plays in the Cotton Bowl on January 2, 2017.
The WAA staff designed a perfect bowl experience.Katie Farness ’91
The Official Badger Bowl Tour is the official travel provider for Wisconsin Athletics and the University of Wisconsin–Madison, and the only tour that offers perks, access, convenience, and camaraderie.
Designed to meet your needs
Choose what works best for you: lodging options, charter air or land-only, two- or three-night packages, and more.
Every detail was taken care of so we could enjoy the events without worrying about anything.Amy Van Alstine
Our previously offered presale has concluded now that the official destination of the bowl game has been announced. If you have already put down a deposit on the Cotton Bowl, your card has been charged for the balance due, and your tour participation has been confirmed. All monies paid are nonrefundable. If you signed up for the presale but have not yet received confirmation of your tour participation, please contact PrimeSport at 866-373-5073.
Bowl Tour Packages
Tour package questions? Call 866-373-5073.
Book your tour today
Game Ticket Information
For postseason game ticket information, visit Wisconsin Athletics’ Bowl Central.
Questions for WAA?
Official Badger Bowl Tour
Travel Packages and Game Day Events
No matter which package you ultimately choose, travel with the Official Badger Bowl Tour provides VIP — or, more accurately, MVP — treatment from beginning to end. Here are some of the options and inclusions you’ll find in the package options:
- Two- and three-night stays
- Round-trip charter air service from Madison
- Round-trip transfers between the airport and hotel
- Deluxe hotel accommodations
- WAA information desk at the hotel
- Round-trip motor coach transportation to pep rally and on game day
- Admission to the BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate
- Commemorative bowl souvenir
- Commemorative tour name badge, lanyard, and ticket holder
- Postgame refreshments on the return trip to the hotel
- Option to add on Cotton Bowl game ticket
- Optional add-on tours to local attractions
- All taxes and gratuities included
Includes ticket to the BADGER HUDDLE pre-game tailgate and a ticket to the bowl game in the Wisconsin section. BUY NOW.
BADGER HUDDLE® Tickets
Each ticket includes entry into the official Wisconsin tailgate, the only pregame party that boasts appearances by Bucky Badger, the UW Spirit Squad, and other special guests, along with food, drinks, entertainment, and more. BADGER HUDDLE® tickets are included in every bowl tour package, but à la carte tickets are now on sale. BUY NOW.
To ensure your experience at the Cotton Bowl is as enjoyable — and as hassle-free as possible — please use the following links as your on-site guides.
Official Badger Bowl Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Official Badger Bowl Tour
- Must I be a UW–Madison graduate or Wisconsin Alumni Association® (WAA) member to travel on WAA’s Official Badger Bowl Tour?
- No! Everyone is welcome to travel with WAA: alumni, students, WAA members, families, fans, and friends.
- Can I change or cancel my reservation?
- Changes and/or cancellations to any reservation will be permitted until the official bowl announcement is made.
- When will you charge my credit card for the balance due for the tour?
- After the official bowl announcement has been made, those who had made deposits on the selected Wisconsin bowl game will have their credit cards charged for the remaining balance owed.
- What happens to the deposits for the bowl games in which the Badgers are not playing?
- Deposits placed on a bowl game for which Wisconsin is not selected will be refunded on Monday, Dec. 5. Those refunds will show up on your credit card statement within five to seven business days.
- How do I make a reservation?
- You can make a reservation by calling PrimeSport at 866-373-5073, or online at PrimeSport.com/Wisconsin.
- How will I know that I’m confirmed on a tour?
- PrimeSport will send a confirmation email on the day when your reservation is received. PrimeSport will also send a detailed itinerary a week prior to the tour.
- Are Official Badger Bowl Tour participants staying at the team hotel?
- No, we are not offering packages at the team hotel.
- May I arrive early and/or stay longer after the actual tour?
- Yes — as long as you purchase a land-only tour. Then simply request the additional nights you’d like when booking your tour.
- What if I need to fly to the bowl destination from somewhere other than Madison?
- You may book your flight independently from any airport and join the tour at the hotel by purchasing a land-only package.
- When will I know the times of the charter flights?
- Departure times will not be known until a week prior to departure. As soon as schedules are set, PrimeSport will send an email to all confirmed passengers. Please be available to fly at any time on the appropriate days.
- How will I get from the airport to the hotel?
- If you are on a charter air tour, transfers will be provided. If you purchased a land-only package, transportation to the hotel is on your own, and your tour-package offerings will begin upon arrival at your hotel.
- Can you accommodate my mobility issues?
- Please notify PrimeSport immediately at 866-373-5073. PrimeSport will make every effort to accommodate any mobility issues, but some walking is inherent in all tours to sports events. For this particular tour, travelers should be comfortable walking, or maneuvering their own mobility vehicle, for more than a mile. If you use a wheelchair, please have a responsible companion with you. If you will need accessible seating at the game, please notify PrimeSport when you book your trip.
- What if I have more questions?
- Please call PrimeSport at 866-373-5073.
- Where are the seats located in the football stadium?
- If you are purchasing your tickets with a tour package or Day-of-Game package, seating locations will be known when WAA receives the tickets from the Wisconsin Athletics ticket office roughly two weeks prior to departure.
- May I sit with my friends?
- Most likely. If your friends booked the Official Badger Bowl Tour independently from you, just let us know their names, and we’ll make every effort to seat you next to each other for the game. If your friends are traveling on their own or through another tour provider, we cannot control seating.
- Can I just purchase a ticket to the bowl game?
- WAA will be offering Day-of-Game Packages (which include a ticket to the pre-game BADGER HUDDLE® tailgate and a ticket to the bowl game) and BADGER HUDDLE®—only tickets. Day-of-Game packages will be available for purchase on December 6. Check back for more information and to purchase.
- What is the Cotton Bowl’s ticket policy for children?
- Children under the age of one (1) year old do not need a ticket to enter AT&T Stadium. They must be seated on an adult’s lap and not interfere with the sightlines of other guests.
- Must I buy BADGER HUDDLE® tickets separately if I’m on the tour?
- No. BADGER HUDDLE® tickets are included in every tour package.
- How is the price for the BADGER HUDDLE® determined?
- We factor in the all-you-care-to-eat food, included beverages, musical entertainment, appearances by Bucky Badger and the UW Spirit Squad, and additional bowl activities that surround the Huddle when we determine the ticket price for the BADGER HUDDLE®. Our intent is for the resulting cost to be far less than what an individual would need to pay to replicate such an experience. We believe that the BADGER HUDDLE® — as the only official Wisconsin pregame tailgate event — offers a great value for the price of admission.
- What food and beverages will be served at the BADGER HUDDLE®?
- You can expect brats and brunch. Also included in the ticket price will be soda, water, coffee, Miller Lite, Coors Light, MGD, Redd’s Apple Ale, house wine, Bloody Marys, mimosas, and screwdrivers. A cash bar will available for other cocktails.
- What activities will be happening at the BADGER HUDDLE®?
- The UW Marching Band and UW Spirit Squad will make an appearance. We will also have a live music, a kid zone, and free tours of Globe Life Park.
- What time are the Globe Life Park ballpark tours?
- Each tour will last approximately 30 minutes and will depart at 8:45 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 9:45 a.m., and 10:15 a.m.
- Can I purchase my BADGER HUDDLE® ticket on the day of the event?
- Last year’s BADGER HUDDLE® sold out prior to Game Day. We cannot guarantee ticket availability on the day of the event and recommend that you purchase in advance.
- How do I receive my BADGER HUDDLE® ticket(s) purchased through the Wisconsin Alumni Association?
- If you purchase BADGER HUDDLE® tickets on or before December 15, 2016, we can mail them to you, or you can pick them up on the day of the event at the entrance to the BADGER HUDDLE®. You will make this choice during registration. If you choose to have your tickets mailed, we will mail them via USPS Priority Express on December 16, 2016, to the address provided during registration. The estimated delivery time is one to two business days.
- Is parking included with my ticket to the BADGER HUDDLE®?
- Parking is not included. Parking is available at the stadium for $50. Please visit the Cotton Bowl website for additional information.
- Will I be allowed to come and go at the BADGER HUDDLE®?
- The wristband that you will be issued will allow you to reenter the venue.
- How far is the stadium from the BADGER HUDDLE®?
- The Huddle is located at Globe Life Park, a walk of approximately one mile to AT&T Stadium. Those needing assistance getting from the Huddle to the game should check in at the will-call table on the day of the event. There will be golf carts available to take you to the stadium.
- What are the hours of the BADGER HUDDLE®?
- The BADGER HUDDLE® will be open on Monday, Jan. 2, 2017, from 8:30 until 11 a.m. CT.
Please review the cancellation policy. All football ticket and BADGER HUDDLE® ticket sales are final.
Do you have additional questions? Please email email@example.com.
- How do I find out about other fan events at the Cotton Bowl?
- Visit this site regularly to find the latest details about activities surrounding the bowl.