Tap into the power of the global Wisconsin alumni network —more than 400,000 strong. No matter where you are in your professional life, WAA’s Badger Career Network brings you networks and opportunities to match your interests.
Join the nearly 30,000 alumni currently connected with the official Wisconsin Alumni LinkedIn group.
- BuckyNet: a place to start your first career search —open to all alumni and students.
- Resume Reviews: Give yourself every possible advantage — have your resume individually critiqued by a Badger expert in the field.
- The UW-Madison Office of Continuing Studies offers career support through individual appointments, assessments, and career workshops. This office also serves as an entry point for adults seeking to continue their education through the new Advance Your Career webpage.
Badgers look out for fellow Badgers. If you’ve acquired special skills or expertise in the working world since leaving campus, consider sharing your talents with appreciative alumni seeking advice, finding themselves at a crossroads in their careers or looking for a mentor. Plus, it’ll look great on your resume — a win-win situation! Learn about available opportunities.
Or, share your talents and experience with the next generation of Badgers, and give back in a way that’s never been more meaningful. Hire Badgers in your workplace, or connect students to internship and work experience. Contact WAA’s David Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
WAA Members-Only Exclusives
Members of the Wisconsin Alumni Association enjoy a variety of perks, including these careers-focused benefits:
- Complimentary Business Cards: WAA members can request a pack of 50 free business cards that include their career specialty, job title and other select accomplishments. Request your cards today!
- Access to the UW-Madison Libraries Online Database: WAA members enjoy valuable access to industry-specific topics worldwide through the ProQuest Research Library and ABI/Inform database. Popular journals include Forbes, Fortune and Business Week. Go to uwalumni.com/libraries for more information.
Not a WAA member? Join or renew today!
Looking to find qualified Badgers for your organization? View our recruiting services for employers.
Alumni Career Spotlights
Meet alumni who have turned their UW-Madison education, passion and drive into fun and interesting jobs!